[Zoo-discuss] Greeting and Mapnik/GeoServer

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Aug 6 01:34:47 PDT 2012

Dear Frans,
there is no hard integration or link between ZOO-Project and GeoServer by now.

We made some integration of MapServer inside ZOO-Kernel to make it able to provide results as WMS/WFS/WCS without any effort on the service developer side.

ZOO-Kernel as any other WPS server is able to interact with GeoServer as a WMS/WFS/WCS server to access the data through the http protocol.

You probably know already that there is a WPS server integrated into GeoServer by now, maybe you should look at it first.

Hope this helps,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr