[Zoo-discuss] Ubuntu with ZOO Virtual Image

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 23 05:52:29 PDT 2012

On 12-10-15 4:29 AM, sittichai choosumrong wrote:
> Hi Angelos,
>
> Thank you for the Link below;
>

>     I have a copy of the expired download here:
>
>     http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/__tmp/ZOOKernelLive.i686-1.2.0.__vmx.tar.gz
>     <http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/tmp/ZOOKernelLive.i686-1.2.0.vmx.tar.gz>
>
>     I could downloaded from this link.

I wonder if the opening page of maptools.org should point to this image?
 (look in the top right, under "Packaged Tools and Utilities", there is
a link to the "Mandriva Linux FOSS4G Toolkit") <- should that link to
changed?  Should a new wiki page be created for this new image (similar
to http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Toolkit_for_Mandriva_2008) and that
link be used? Maybe instead of "ZOO Virtual Image" that name could be
changed to "FOSS4G Ubuntu Toolkit" or something similar?

Or should I replace that Mandriva linux link with a general OSGeo_live link?

Your thoughts on this are appreciated,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna