[Zoo-discuss] Ubuntu with ZOO Virtual Image

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 23 11:14:36 PDT 2012

On 12-10-23 10:32 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

>> Or should I replace that Mandriva linux link with a general OSGeo_live
>> link?
>
> That would be fine too. Linking to Xbuntu based OSGeo Live. OpenSuse
> based stuff that
> Angelos has built and also the VM versions.

I am a little confused on what exact links to use. For now I will remove
the old Mandriva link and add one for OSGeo-Live.  Hey maybe all we need
is for a champion to create an OSGeo wiki page with all the links you
mentioned, then I can link to that single packaging page.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/