[Zoo-discuss] Ubuntu with ZOO Virtual Image

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Sep 21 04:52:32 PDT 2012

i have this VM, when visited FOSS4G Japan last year

but still dont have tutorial how to create it

i believe with my resource power here, can help a lot to support thisVM.

but need help for first time.

let me meeting with my team here, and hope can give result

but this tutorial for training purpose by gerald

is this a same version with the current VM?