[Zoo-discuss] Ubuntu with ZOO Virtual Image

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Sep 27 04:48:33 PDT 2012

Dear Angelos,
thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

As you probably noticed, libcgic is only a compile-time dependencies and the ZOO-Kernel is *statically* linked to its own libcgic so you never have to install this version of libcgic on your system. You should probably plan to remove this dependencies because as you said it may cause trouble for other softwares using libcgic.

I really think that is not an issue and that the dependency can be removed.

Hope this helps.

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr