[Zoo-discuss] [ZOO-Discuss] FOSS4G 2010 ZOO Workshop Problem

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Dec 2 07:39:04 PST 2013

Hi Christian,
I think that the new file attached to this email should fix the issue by adding a mimeType attribute to a new Output node added to the request sent by your zoo-ogr2.html file.
I noticed that you got both ResponseDocument and RawDataOutput nodes in your POST request which sounds odd to me.

I hope to hear back from you and the file solve your issue.

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr