[Zoo-discuss] [ZOO-Discuss] FOSS4G 2010 ZOO Workshop Problem

Christian Rüh christian.rueh at uni-rostock.de
Mon Nov 18 04:51:30 PST 2013

Hi Gerald,

thank you for the fast answer that helped me a lot :-)
I was able to fix the problem with your hint.

However, the next problem was right around the corner. After the ConvexHull and Centroid functions worked fine the Buffer function won't.

I get the following error:
<ows:ExceptionText>
TRACE : ('Result',)
TRACE : <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Unable to run your python process properly. Please check the following messages : ['  File "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/ogr_ws_service_provider.py", line 54, in Buffer\n    outputResult(outputs["Result"],rgeom)\n']
</ows:ExceptionText>

I've looked into keyerrors and python but wasn't able to resolve this issue. Especially since the line (54)
"outputResult(outputs["Result"],rgeom)"
was used in all the other functions as well and worked fine there.

I attached my Buffer.zcfg and ogr_ws_service_provider.py.

I really hope you can help me with this problem, too, and am thankful in advance :-)

Cheers and thanks,
Christian