[Zoo-discuss] WPS

Anunay Sinha anunay.sinha88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 07:59:45 PST 2013

We have a requirement where in we need to expose our analysis to a web
based GIS system. We decided to do it using WPS.

However I have general question about WPS (This may not be the best
platform but still.)
What is a difference between different WPS Frameworks out there
1. GeoServer
2. GeoTools
3. Deegree
4 52North
5 ZooWPS

I am not sure which one to choose and what are things I need to consider
when making this choice.
Also if you can let me know where ZooWPS stands when compared with the rest
(My thinking here is since they all provide OGC WPS Implementation they all
should be doing pretty much the same thing, but that is a wild thought)

Looking for your help

Anunay