[Zoo-discuss] WPS Execute request - POST reference

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 29 07:27:12 PDT 2014

Hi Nicolas,

   Thanks for the answer.  So, this means there's something wrong with
my execute XML, then.  Please, let me know if I got this straight:

   The process I'm trying is: Boundary.  See its description:
http://zoo-project.org/cgi-bin-new1/zoo_loader.cgi?SERVICE=WPS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=DescribeProcess&IDENTIFIER=Boundary

   So, the only input it supports is : "InputPolygon", which support the
'text/xml' MimeType.  The Reference node I use in my execute query looks
like this:

<wps:Reference mimeType="text/xml; subtype=wfs-collection/1.1" xlink:href="http://dev8.mapgears.com/cgi-bin/tinyows-trunk" method="POST">

   So, basically the mimeType seems okay, right ?  I tried adding the
Header node before the Body, but I still get the same error: "Unable to
parse Input Polygon".  I don't have much knowledge of this, so I'm
pretty much trying/guessing things...

   Does this process support a WFS GetFeature request as input ?  If it
does, do you have more hints why my request doesn't work ?

Thank you very much,

Alexandre

On 14-08-29 09:42 AM, nicolas bozon wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> Yes, POST is supported. Here is an example, with header and body
> specified:
> https://github.com/WPS-Benchmarking/cptesting/blob/master/requests/irb2_o.xml
> (Please have a look from line 7 to 11)
>
> Hope it helps.
> Best,
>
> Nick

> <mailto:adube at mapgears.com>>:
>
>     Hi list,
>

>             In summary
>
>       Does Zoo support wps:Reference node using method="POST" ?
>

>             Details
>
>       It will be easier to explain using examples.  See the attached
>     files.  Using curl, you can easily execute the requests and see
>     the first one working (method=GET) and the other doesn't
>     (method=POST).  The latter seems to be correctly set (the XML
>     seems okay).  So I'm not sure where the problem
>     is.  Does Zoo support wps:Reference node using method="POST" or is
>     there something wrong with my XML definition ?
>

>     GET:
>
>     curl -X POST -d @execute-wfs5-get-custom.xmlhttp://zoo-project.org/cgi-bin-new1/zoo_loader.cgi  --header "Content-Type:text/xml"
>

>     POST:
>
>     curl -X POST -d @execute-wfs4-post-custom.xmlhttp://zoo-project.org/cgi-bin-new1/zoo_loader.cgi  --header "Content-Type:text/xml"
>

>     Any hint ?
>

>     --
>     Alexandre Dubé
>     T:+1 418-696-5056 #203  <tel:%2B1%20418-696-5056%20%23203>
>     http://www.mapgears.com/

Alexandre Dubé
T: +1 418-696-5056 #203
http://www.mapgears.com/