[Zoo-discuss] mimeType output

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jan 16 08:22:04 PST 2014

Dear Quang,
I’m not sure to understand exactly what you are searching for.

ZOO-Kernel should be able to handle any kind of mimeType « as-is ». In some cases, for instance when you are asking for the ZOO-Kernel to store your result, the name of the stored file won’t have any relation with the mimeType you specified. You can see here how it works : [1] and how mimeType are used to define extension in the filename stored.
To simplify we may add an array or a map in service.h storing couples of (mimeType,extension)  or we may also use extension defined in zcfg file.

Anyway, first I would like to make I am on the right way for your question about integrating a new mimeType support.

Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/zoo-project/zoo-kernel/service_internal.c#L1937