[Zoo-discuss] Working demo

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue May 6 05:50:41 PDT 2014

Dear Steve,
I agree with you that ZOO-Project web site demo should work.
I had applied the patch provided by Angelos on the web site so the demo should work now.
Nevertheless, as Jeff mentioned there was an issue with base layer availability but both the server and services were working (even if it is a really ZOO-Kernel version and also old services).

About the second link you provided ([1]) I guess you find it in the workshop material ? If yes, then you should understand that the workshop should be run from the OSGeoLiveDVD environment so the links will work there. In case you would appreciate or think it may help in any way to have those demo setup on the web site feel free to ask and we can handle it easily.

Waiting for your feedbacks,
Best regards

[1] http://localhost/zoo-demo/spatialtools.html