[Zoo-discuss] Working demo

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Tue May 6 08:47:48 PDT 2014

ok thank you
The plan is to install the WPS platform during the summer. I'll submit our
comments on the installation documentation
Steve

nicolas bozon <nicolas.bozon at gmail.com>
2014-05-06 11:41

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
cc
Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>, ZOO-discuss
<zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [Zoo-discuss] Working demo

Hello Steve,
About installing on CentOS, there is this page available (tested on CentOS
5.5)
http://www.zoo-project.org/docs/kernel/install-centos.html
Hope it helps. May be this document could also be updated for CentOS 6 if
needed.
Best regards,

Nick

Thank you all for your answers.
I didn't know osgeolive and didn't understand what it was.

The demo is working on the Web Site thank you. Spatial queries with WFS
and WPS is what I need.

At this page,
http://live.osgeo.org/fr/quickstart/zoo-project_quickstart.html
"You can build your own requests and send them to the ZOO Kernel from the
following page:"
http://localhost/zoo-demo/test_services.html

What is this demo? Can we specify our own WFS layer as Input?

Also, I ran
http://www.zoo-project.org/cgi-bin-new1/zoo_loader.cgi?Request=GetCapabilities&Service=WPS

Are those processes included in zoo when installing?
And....Any experience on installing Zoo on CENTOS 6

Thanks again
Steve

Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
2014-05-06 08:50

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
cc
Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>, ZOO-discuss <
zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [Zoo-discuss] Working demo

Dear Steve,
I agree with you that ZOO-Project web site demo should work.
I had applied the patch provided by Angelos on the web site so the demo
should work now.
Nevertheless, as Jeff mentioned there was an issue with base layer
availability but both the server and services were working (even if it is
a really ZOO-Kernel version and also old services).

About the second link you provided ([1]) I guess you find it in the
workshop material ? If yes, then you should understand that the workshop
should be run from the OSGeoLiveDVD environment so the links will work
there. In case you would appreciate or think it may help in any way to
have those demo setup on the web site feel free to ask and we can handle
it easily.

Waiting for your feedbacks,
Best regards

[1] http://localhost/zoo-demo/spatialtools.html