[Zoo-discuss] Zoo WPS Tuning

Ebrahim Poorazizi ebrahim.poorazizi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:28:22 PST 2014

Hi list,

I had a presentation at FOSS4G 2014 on the evaluation of WPS frameworks including 52North, Deegree, GeoServer, Zoo, and PyWPS (See the links below). We had a very good discussion at the end of the talk and the guys suggested to tune the servers before the testing. As I am going to compare the performance of the WPS servers on both local and cloud environments using different scenarios, it would be much appreciated if you let me know what configuration would result in the best performance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/mepa1363/evaluation-of-web-processing-service-frameworks <https://speakerdeck.com/mepa1363/evaluation-of-web-processing-service-frameworks>
Video: https://vimeo.com/107481251 <https://vimeo.com/107481251>
Paper: https://www.academia.edu/8754816/Evaluation_of_Web_Processing_Service_Frameworks <https://www.academia.edu/8754816/Evaluation_of_Web_Processing_Service_Frameworks>