[Zoo-discuss] Problems with service

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:09:53 PDT 2015

On 28 July 2015 at 12:47, Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr> wrote:
> Hi Luca,

Hi gerald,

> thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

thanks a lot for the answer

> Despite the previous ZOO-Kernel supported this kind of POST request, the request is not valid relatively to the OGC schemas [1].
>
> Indeed, as you can see in the wpsExecute_request.xsd file, if the ResponseFormType is RawDataOutput then we should use an OutputDefinitionType.
>
> So for your specific request, if you remove both the <wps:Output> and </wps:Output>, it should work correctly and find the Output Identifier you required.
>
> I hope this will solve your issue,

yes this is solving the first issue, but I have another one, in
inputs["inputvector"]["value"] I got the value but also "Content-Type:
text/xml; charset=utf-8" is this normal? I don't pass it to the
service and I don't need it, instead it return an error when I try to
parse the string as JSON.

--
ciao
Luca