[Zoo-discuss] GSoC 2015 JGrasstools and Zoo-WPS

Alexander Kmoch alexander.kmoch at aut.ac.nz
Tue Mar 17 20:52:58 PDT 2015

Hi Andrea,

thanks for the feedback :-) That's great to hear.

I am starting to prepare the student proposal / application here [1]. I
am a little bit on vacation this week, but the proposal deadline is next
Friday, if I understood correctly?

No Segfault for the NULL variables, the CGI / Apache scrolls most Java
Exceptions into the Apache error logs, but the last but that doesn't
work doesn't throw much of an helpful error message ...

MY first test with the simple Java Util Logging conf, works also only
partially. I think I will have to take an in-depth look into the ZOO
Java API with Gerald to understand which paths are read etc. AS of now I
am mucking around with a mix of LD_LIBRARY_PATH, CLASSPATH and
-Djava.library.path ... this all not really ideal yet, but I think I
need to understand it better first.

Cheers,
Alex

[1]