[Zoo-discuss] Mapmint version fresh install error - cannot find -lzoo_service

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Mon Nov 2 17:12:16 PST 2015

Hi Gerald,

Thanks that worked to fix this issue.

Now I finished the fresh installation but am still heavily struggling with
the configuration to make this work.
I have pasted my config here http://pastebin.com/82yttHkV if it is of any
use.

My MM installation is here http://terra3.terragis.net/ui/Dashboard  and I
was trying to access it with the default user 'test' and passwd 'demo02'
That seems to get me in as the next page updates after clicking 'login' says
'user test authenticated' however the page then updates again
and gives and an error message: Requested page could not be loaded
unexpected EOF while parsing (, line 0)
Screen shot here www.terragis.net/docs/other/mmerror.png

When I check the data base log I see the error:

2015-11-02 19:10:37 EST STATEMENT:   SELECT users.*,(select name from
mm.groups where id=id_group) as gname FROM mm.users,mm.user_group,mm.groups
WHERE mm.users.id=id_user AND mm.groups.id=id_group AND adm=1 AND
login='test' AND passwd=[_password_]
To it seesm the EOF error is because the SQL above has an error ...

Now I am not sure at all why the password does not seem to have resolved in
the SQL that is run from [_password_]
to the real password ( md5 version of 'dem02'  ) ?

I also re-created the database mmdb and saw that all went troughtexcept
teher are two error reporetd when I run
psql mmdb -f mmdb.sql

psql:mmdb.sql:501: ERROR:  type "public.geometry" does not exist
LINE 6:     wkb_geometry public.geometry,

psql:mmdb.sql:504: ERROR:  relation "mm.savedpath" does not exist

Would you have any suggestions how the login problem above can be addressed
?

Thanks so much
Cheers
Karsten