[Zoo-discuss] Real-world Examples

Bomp sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:45:57 PDT 2015

Dear Pablo

> It would be very interesting to make this survey that you propose, would be of interest to further promote the use of zoo. I'm doing a job that uses zoo, grass, opelayers, when finished will give them to know.

I also doing my research on ZOO, grass, pgRouting and Openlayers to make a WPS for disaster monitoring when I was doing my PhD at Osaka City University.
ZOO platform is very power tools and not too difficult to integrate and make it work with GRASS GIS using Python code (I am using python on ZOO)

I am looking forward to see you work when you have finished and share to us

Best regards
Sittichai (Bomp)

--
Sittichai Choosumrong, PhD.