[Zoo-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 07:40:17 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I am Niroshan from Osaka city university, Japan. This time I have submitted
a proposal for GSoC and it has been accepted now. The project title is
*Implementing
WPS for Geopaparazzi field data collection tool using ZOO-Project:
Simplifying integration of field data and GIS*
The main task in this proposal would the preparation and conversion of
field data from geopaparazzi projects to Web-GIS platform enabling data
analysis and sharing. The project will demonstrate and document the methods
to deploy WPS using JGrasstools as the geoprocessing engine. As a future
possibility, the project would facilitate Web-GIS platform with rich set
functionality especially in hydrology and water management needs. The
results of this project will be useful for deploying Web application for
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) needs.

I am looking forward to hear your comments and suggestions.

Best
Niroshan Sanjaya