[Zoo-discuss] Orfeo Toolbox Error/warning messages

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Apr 27 02:48:34 PDT 2016

Dear Alex,
sorry for the delay in answering your email. It was well posted to the mailing list but I did not answered yet.

I just try to run this sample request from gdb:

"request=Execute&service=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=OTB.BandMath&DataInputs=il=Reference at xlink:href=http://geolabs.fr/dl/verySmallFSATSW_nir.tif;il=Reference@xlink:href=http://geolabs.fr/dl/verySmallFSATSW_r.tif;il=Reference@xlink:href=http://geolabs.fr/dl/verySmallFSATSW.tif;out=uint8;exp=cos(im1b1)-(-im2b1)*im3b1-(ndvi(im3b3,im3b4))&ResponseDocument=out at mimeType=image/tif at asReference=true »

and I did not get any message about any inconsistency detected by ld.so. No message like this either when running from the command line.

Note that my tests was made on a Gentoo distribution so the system probably differ a bit.

Maybe running the same request from the command line using strace may help to get more details about the issue ?

I am not convinced that gdb can help here, but we can still try it also.

I hope to hear back from you and have more details about this issue,
Best regards,