[Zoo-discuss] Java services sharing the same class

Francesco Barchetta francesco.barchetta at terradue.com
Mon Jan 11 02:28:15 PST 2016

Dear Gerald,

thank you for your quick reply.
There are two reason for me to prefer an implementation where the name of the service must not be the name of the Java method of the relative class.

The first is that I would use the Java class as a “connector” to the underneath parallel processing framework. I would let a user of my system to add a new service without compiling a new class, but for the moment it is what I’ll do.

The second is that I find it too restrictive to choose a service name according to the Java method's naming convention (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-135099.html) .

I hope this gives you the details needed to show you my point.

Best regards,
Francesco.