[Zoo-discuss] Bringing pyModis to the web through ZOO-Project [Report Week 7]

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:04:48 PDT 2016

Dear All,
This is my seventh report of GSoC:

Link to the Github: https://github.com/chingchai/pyModis/tree/gsoc-2016/zoo-
pymodis

*1**. **What did you get done this week?*

§  This week I continue creating the template by use the web application to
automatically generate the HTML form for accessing pyModis WPS services.

§  I fix the problem about temporarily redirect stdout/stderr of
convert.modis service

*2**. **What do you plan on doing next week?*

§  Next week, I will continue creating the template by use the web
application to automatically generate the HTML form for accessing pyModis
WPS services.

§  Testing template and design user interfaces of web mapping application.

*3**. **Are you blocked on anything?*

§  Nothing right now

Best regards,

Chingchai Humhong

Note: During 11-13 July 2016, I participation to training the spatial
statistics in R. at Naresuan University. (Phitsanulok, Thailand)