[Zoo-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2016 discuss

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:50:04 PDT 2016

On 5 May 2016 at 06:46, chingchai humhong <chingchai.h at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, I learning and testing pyModis Scripts [2] for my work,
> there's not found any error. Furthermore I will try r.modis[3] suite is a
> toolset to import MODIS satellite data into GRASS GIS, but not yet completed
> it is in processing.

Hi chingchai, please pay attention that r.modis use an old version of
pyModis but you can see how it works there.
Processing should suppose to work with modis_swath to process the
Level1, but modis_swath was not working well.

I suggest you to use the pyModis branch 2.0 it will be the next
version supporting also Python 3.

> An idea what I want to implement is, how can I implement the new service
> based on this initial work and integrate pyModis, GRASS, OTB and SAGA-GIS
> services?

sorry, I don't understand really well your request, but probably you
can create several processes and chain then using javascript ZOO
library

--
ciao
Luca