[Zoo-discuss] Handling reference input files for processing Zoo-kernel

rakesh prithiviraj rakeshuk at outlook.com
Fri May 6 03:01:44 PDT 2016

Dear Gerald,
I think I will go for the first option treating input file URL as string instead of file reference. This should work as I don't need to change the legacy processor code which downloads the file as and when needed instead of downloading all to start processing.Your answer is clear and definitely helpful.
Thanks