[Zoo-discuss] GSoC 2016 - Final Notes

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:51:20 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I would like to inform that GSoC 2016 topic under "Implementing WPS for
Geopaparazzi field data collection tool using ZOO-Project: Simplifying
integration of field data and GIS" has been successfully completed.
The final report and the code work are available at the following URL:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5182990678228992

I really enjoyed the summer working on this project. The support from my
mentors are excellent. I could learn many things through this project. It
really encourage me to work with Open Source Projects,  specially
ZOO-Project.
I am thankful to my mentors, Gerald Fenoy and Andrea Antonello and I really
appreciate their great support. They guid me and they were always available
whenever I need them.
I specially thank to my supervisor Prof. Venkatesh Raghavan, and his
valuable advises through out this project.
Thank you Nicolas Bozon and Allixender (Alex) for your help.

Great work everyone!

Happy Autumn!

Best
Niroshan