[Zoo-discuss] a Friends and family of MapServer release

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 13 13:16:11 PDT 2016

Hello ZOO-Project community,

I have begun a release push for MapServer (see
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/7-0-2-maintenance-release-td5285617.html);
I'd like to encourage my ZOO family to post/push any MapServer changes
that might have been forked and not put into the MapServer codebase, for
ZOO functionality, and I'll watch for that, as the MapServer release
manager.  Please also share this news to other communities that rely on
MapServer, but might have felt not included, in years past.  No more, we
are all family :)

thank you my ZOO family.

-jeff

--