[Zoo-discuss] Are WPS 2.0.0 Execute ComplexData Inputs passed to Python services correctly?

Lech Karłowicz lendrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:21:25 PST 2017

It would be most helpful if it was possible for you to provide the version
(and instructions) with which I could update my current setup. But I'm
sorry if I wasn't specific enough about the version of OSGeo I use. I don't
use bootable DVD version, I use OsGeo-live-10.0-vm (vmdk) deployed on
Virtual Box (downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/10.0/osgeo-live-10.0-vm.7z/download).
I'm not really sure where to find a more specific version number. Is this
setup suitable for your 'patch'?

Best regards
Lech