[Zoo-discuss] ZOO Project with MapServer (WIndows 10)

MAYANK JASORIA f2016703 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue Jun 26 23:18:24 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I am working on a service which fetches some data via a getMap WMS request
to GeoServer. This is then supposed to give me a GetMap request URL from
the mapfile generated by MapServer, which once made would return the WMS
layer as required. The problem is that for all formats of data returned by
GeoServer except image/geotiff8, I am getting  ZOO Kernel failed to process
your request, receiving signal 11 = SIGSEGV error. The same is happening if
I pass any such data to HelloPy (according to the test method on the ZOO
website).

If I pass Geotiff8 however, I am getting the required results.

Two files, a .data file and a .zip file are generated with each request.
Also, for every request, the zoo-error log says "Unable to access the
DataSource as ZIP File", along with different messages (sometimes none) for
different formats of data passed.

For the following formats, a .map file is generated, but the SIGSEGV error
persists.:

   - image/jpeg
   - image/geotiff
   - kml
   - rss

Zoo Project was installed using the installer and MapServer 7.0.7 are
installed.
If some more information is needed, I have posted a question here
<https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/286841/mapserver-integration-with-zoo-project-on-windows-10>
.

I would be highly obliged if someone could help me.
ᐧ