[Zoo-discuss] How to configure libCGAL and js when install ZOO-Project on CentOS

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jun 29 05:30:32 PDT 2018

Hi,
it should be possible to install the ZOO-Project on your CentOS platform.

You make mention of SpiderMonkey 45 but, the ZOO-Kernel requires libmozjs-1.8.5. In case you install this version of libmozjs, you shall be able to setup properly the ZOO-Kernel.

I hope this helps.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay