[Zoo-discuss] Ubuntu Bionic ZOO build problems

Suzana Barreto suzana.barreto at envsys.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 03:29:19 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to build zoo-kernel in Ubuntu Bionic and am having some
problems with the build failing.  I have found a similar post to your
mailing list and have followed the outlined suggested patch which has
allowed me to progress as far as the zoo_service_loader target which fails
with the same error as in the other post, so for some reason the patch
applied to ulinet.h is incomplete?

error:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/7/cmath:42:0,
                 from /usr/include/c++/7/math.h:36,
                 from /usr/include/python2.7/pyport.h:325,
                 from /usr/include/python2.7/Python.h:61,
                 from service_internal_python.h:30,
                 from zoo_service_loader.c:58:
/usr/include/c++/7/bits/cpp_type_traits.h:205:12: error: redefinition of
‘struct std::__is_integer<int>’
     struct __is_integer<int>
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/include/c++/7/bits/cpp_type_traits.h:138:12: note: previous definition
of ‘struct std::__is_integer<int>’
     struct __is_integer<bool>
            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the mailing list item I refer to is
*https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/zoo-discuss/2018-August/001705.html
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/zoo-discuss/2018-August/001705.html>*

the suggested patch which I followed and which appears to have worked for
the other user can be viewed at:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/ticket/2063

Has anyone experienced the same issue, or know what I need to do to get
this built? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Suzana

--

*Dr Suzana BarretoSoftware AnalystEnvironment Systems*
Tel: +44 (0) 1970 626688

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender and delete the material without copying, distributing or
disclosing the content. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure that this e-mail is free from any virus, however, the recipient
should verify this to be the case. Please 'think before you print'