[Zoo-discuss] compile zoo kernel with python 3.7

Kobe De Decker kobededecker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:37:14 PST 2020

Hi Gerald,

thank you for you reply.

I just tried this but it doesn't make a difference.
Don't know if i can add screen captures here but i'll try:
[image: image.png]
I think the pyvers is rather used for finding libpython, and this one has
the minor version attached to it. So entering 3 or 3.7 results in the same
error. Python-config is found correctly.

Where could i check if the PyObject_CallObject element is included in the
python distribution?

thanks,

Kobe