[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC governance and voting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Feb 21 19:56:49 PST 2010

Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
>> 7) ZOO-Booth at FOSS4G-2010.
>>
> + 1 Maxi (how much does it cost? Who is funding?, I can provide my
> support thou)

Two kinds of booth and related payments as below;

Commercial
Cost: € 2.500 (VAT included)

Government / Nonprofit / Universities
Cost: € 1.250 (VAT included)

ZOO-Project will fall into the commercial category, I think.

So we need to find € 2.500 + Insurance cost (I cannot find
info about that on the FOSS4G2010 Website).

One option that some of us (Gerald, Nick, Jeff, Hayashi and
me) are considering is to clip-in some money to fund
ZOO-Project promotions for 2010 (March 2010-Dec 2010).

If any one on the PSC has some better ideas or would like
to chip-in some funds, most welcome for further discussions.

Best

Venka