[ZOO-PSC] June PSC meeting summary

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 25 05:53:22 PDT 2010

Hi Gérald,

Yes I fear that same issue will happen at FOSS4G this year, as I see
that Cameron is pushing to having the DVD handed out to all participants
- a sly marketing move by Cameron, having a DVD with his logo handed out
to 1,000 attendees, for no cost other than the discs.

I tip my hat to the guy, he sure promotes his own company.  But, it will
be an issue when an OSGeo sponsor notices this.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/