[ZOO-PSC] About Subscribed Users privileges settings on ZOO Project web site

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue May 4 06:12:53 PDT 2010

HI,
thans for answering, it was to ensure that I wasn't wrong setting some specifics sections not viewable except for PSC members :]

I understand clearly your point of view and agree with removing any obstacles to contributions. I was then wrong to set write access to PSC members only for the ZooWebSite/* ...

The idea to get some private sections in the Wiki sounds still relevant to both of us.

Best regards,

Le 4 mai 2010 à 14:55, Markus Neteler a écrit :

> hi all,
>
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 14:44, Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr> wrote:
>> Markus are you against any private section on the wiki,
>
> ... not at all!
>
>> to make some pages available only at a specific date, such as the Workshop for instance which can be available the day before it will take place ?
>
> ... not at all!
>
> I just thought to say that the public pages should be modifiable by
> any registered
> user without obstacles. A PSC member suggested to make it an approval workflow
> which I feel to be counterproductive. I may be wrong of course.
>
> Best regards,
> Markus

Gérald Fenoy