[ZOO-PSC] PSC meeting on 2010/04/27

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue May 4 06:57:43 PDT 2010

Hi PSC,

Just wanted to agree with Markus on the Wiki comment:
With pgRouting we are happy if there is even a single contribution like
adding a Wiki page or fixing an error ... it doesn't happen usually ;-)
There is no need in my opinion to make it more difficult for users if they
want to contribute. With TRAc wiki you can rollback changes anyway.
There is only one exception of a wiki page pgRouting doesn't allow to edit:
it's the "home" page and the reason was that there was some spam bot adding
links to this page.

Regards,
Daniel