[ZOO-PSC] May PSC meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed May 19 15:38:52 PDT 2010

Hi PSC,

The PSC meeting for May 2010 as below
was canceled due to lack of quorum.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=5&day=19&hour=22&min=0&sec=0

I would request PSC members to kindly inform
in advance if they are unable to make it to the
meetings.

PSC meetings are scheduled every 3rd Wednesday
(UTC) switching form morning and night on even
and odd months.

If fixed day meetings are difficult for PSC
members are difficult, we could consider flexible
dates depending of availability of Members.

Please let is know about fixed or flexible schedule.

I vote +1 for fixed schedule.

Next meeting in June is tentatively scheduled for
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=6&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

We can change based of opinions about fixed/flex meeting
times.

Venka