[ZOO-PSC] Request for a vote : Angelos Tzotsos as new comiter

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Apr 6 02:56:57 PDT 2011

Dear PSC,
I contacted Angelos Tzotsos to know if he is interested to become a member of the
development team of the ZOO-Project.

As you probably noticed he is very active on the mailing list and made good
packaging work for the project. He also published a documentation on how to use
his package on the wiki page and I'm pretty sure he can help a lot in testing, giving
feedback and patch our softwares when needed.

So I want to request for a vote to accept and grant Angelos  Tzotsos the commit access
to the SVN and let him contribute even more to the project.

Obviously I am +1 for this vote.

Waiting for your reply,
Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy