[ZOO-PSC] Motion for going to Montreal Code Sprint

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Jan 30 04:09:15 PST 2011

Hi Gerald,

Just out of interest: what do you think will be the impact of the Montreal
code sprint to the ZOO project (except you and Nick working on ZOO
code)? Are there other developers supposed to join working on ZOO? Or are
other WPS projects going to attend this event?

If this is the case, I'm also +1
Otherwise I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to spend the money for Bolsena
code sprint and gather some more ZOO developers there. Most of them seem to
live in Europe, right?

Daniel

2011/1/30 Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>

> Dear PSC,
> as decided during the last PSC meeting, I ask PSC to vote for spending some
> money from the ZOO-Project sponsorship to pay for Nick and I the flight to
> join the OSGeo Code Sprint which will take place in Montreal this year.
>
> The amount requested to pay flight tickets is around 1000€ for both Nick
> and I.
>
> Hope we can take a decision soon to get cheaper tickets.
>
> Obviously, I'm +1 here.
>
> Hope to hear from you,
>
> Djay
> ZO-PSC Chair