[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project server is down

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Jun 11 14:05:42 PDT 2012

Hi Nicolas,

Since I'm currently in Germany I can't tell for sure, but there are regular
maintenance works at the incubator (as every year) and I remember an
announcements some weeks ago. I just missed to write the date down to be
able to check it now. But there was something with the network as far as I
remember.

Daniel

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM, nicolas bozon <nicolas.bozon at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> FYI
>
> Hayashi-san warn me yesterday evening that our server was down.
>
> Bomp-san went to incubator to restart server today. But still the server
> is down and the website isn't acessible.
>
> Haysahi-san also think it is may be due to OCU network maintenance.
> Yoshida-san, did you hear about something there may be ?
>
> If server and website aren't up by tommorow afternoon, i'll probably write
> an email to zoo-discuss to inform the tribe and apologize for the
> inconvinience.
>
> Best,
>
> Nick

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan