[ZOO-PSC] U.of Pretoria's ZOO vs 52North analysis

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 11 07:49:19 PDT 2012

While in S.Africa I met with one of Serena Coetzee's grad students
(Victoria Rautenbach), who just completed a comparison of ZOO Project
and 52North.  I've attached the document.  It seems to be a valid
high-level comparison from a user's perspective.

Victoria is very smart and very pro FOSS4G, so we can learn from her
comments.

-jeff