[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project Incubation meeting

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jan 28 08:22:13 PST 2021

Dear PSC members, Dear Mentor,
We have decided today, during the PSC meeting, that we will setup a Doodle to define a time and date where the available PSC member can meet with the Mentor to discuss about the Incubation process.

I invite every member and our Mentor to contribute their dates and times of availability for this meeting from there: [1].

I hope to hear back from you and to have a date and time to communicate to all the participants at the end of the next week.

I hope we can make progress on this topic this year.

Best regards,

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/4mizqp2x2rfwzmgs

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC