[ZOO-PSC] Follow-up of ZOO-PSC Meeting 33 and preparation for PSC meeting 34

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:03:11 PST 2022

Dear PSC members,

PSC Meeting 33 minutes have been posted on

https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/PSC:-meetings:-PSCMeet33

I see three action items before our next meeting

>     djay to contact commercial support to prepare a list.
>     djay to list projects in which the ZOO-Project is in use.
>     Assign provenance review ticket to djay.

I request chair to update us on these action items, so that we
can plan for PSC meeting scheduled for 13 Jan, 2023.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and very Happy 2023!!

Venka