[ZOO-PSC] Propose ZOO-Project to graduate from OSGeo incubation

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sun May 28 06:17:55 PDT 2023

Dear all,
I’d like to thanks everyone that was involved over the years during our incubation process since 2012.

Special thanks goes to our successive Incubation Mentors for their great support, guidance and patience.

After discussing with Tom Kralidis, our current Incubation Mentor, with his recommandation and endorsement, we think to be ready for graduation from OSGeo Incubation [1].

With the PSC approval, Tom will make the proposal to the OSGeo Incubation Committee for graduation.

As PSC Chair, I would like to motion that we propose ZOO-Project to graduate from OSGeo incubation.

I will start with my +1.

I hope we can gather votes in a short period of time for being able to incubate before this year FOSS4G.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/OSGeoIncubationLandingPage

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC