[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project 2.0.0 release

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Feb 20 02:14:16 PST 2024

Dear PSC members,
Thanks for your vote that made the motion pass.

On Saturday, 17th February, we published the following release candidate 1: [1], a new DOI associated with the release has been generated automatically.

Also, I have started the process for the OGC certification. We are a bit late in the process as the deadline is today, and I only submitted the OGC Compliance yesterday.
If the ETS has been run for the OGC API - Processes - Part 1: Core successfully, I tried the WPS 2.0, but it failed in three tests. As the WPS 2.0 certification was gained on March 9th, 2023, we probably have more time to apply for this compliance, but I am unsure.

I will let you know how it goes, and we can learn from this experience to enhance in the coming year.

Best regards

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/releases/tag/rel-2.0.0-rc1

Gerald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr