[ZOO-PSC] Knowledge Partner -- Applying EO for Conservation

Michael Hylind michael at sylva.earth
Fri Feb 23 03:50:19 PST 2024

Thanks again for the meeting,

We look forward to having you as an advisor to make sure our
proof-of-concepts are on track in year 1 so that ultimately when executing
a large scale demonstration in year 2 we apply our efforts with ZOO.

This weekend I will draft a letter of support outlining what we discussed
today, I look forward to talking with Terradue to reserve some budget for
execution in the proposal.

Welcome on board!

Best,

Michael