FOSSGIS

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Apr 4 01:07:26 EDT 2006

Paul Scott wrote:
  > Great news! This is a worthy initiative, and I would be happy to
  > contribute.
  >
  > One thing though, would a website with forums, wiki, etc not be more
  > valuable than just a list?
OSGeo can also provide many of these resources, which could be valuable
from a 'branding' point of view, that it'd be a part of the global OSGeo
project.  We'd just require a bit of a more formal process to make sure
that it's a vital community that would make use of the resources, since
we do not want a bunch of dead projects.

best regards,

Chris

I am prepared to deploy our PHP framework in