[OSGeo Africa] GRASS in Cygwin

Neil Falconer neil.falconer at absamail.co.za
Thu Jul 27 01:27:06 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin,
I have got grass working under cygwin using XP. There is a site that provides almost 100% advice however there are a couple of minor tricks and a dll that needs to be renamed. I am not at home right now to access my PC but will send you details this evening.

Have you seen the latest qgis (can access Grass data directly and export to Postgres/Postgis)?

Regards
Neil