GeoFOSS DVD content online

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Tue Oct 24 10:10:22 EDT 2006

Dear all,

Following up on my announcement from yesterday concerning the updated
GeoNetwork opensource DVD, including many other geospatial open
source software, I have now made the content available at the
following address:

http://tecproda01.fao.org/geofoss_dvd/

The maintenance release GeoNetwork opensource version 2.0.3 is part
of this content.

This provides an easy interface into the DVD content and is hopefully
useful. As said, the DVD is in print and will hopefully be available
at UNGIWG and GSDI-9 in Santiago.

The ISO image (2GB) can be downloaded from

ftp://tecproda01.fao.org/pub/gn_os/GN_OS203.iso

and from

http://ldap.telascience.org/foss4g/ (http://ldap.telascience.org/
foss4g/GN_OS203.iso) thanks to OSGEO

Greetings from Rome,