[OSGeo-Board] Re: GIS Development in Africa

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Sep 18 23:03:24 EDT 2006

Hi Sanjay,

Not certain yet about who from OSGeo will be participating
at Map Africa. Are the schedules and Venue known? Perhaps
Yassefa of DM Solutions could be a good panelist from
OSGeo side. There are also active OSGeo members stationed
in Africa who would be able to talk about FOSS/OSGeo
initiatives in Africa.

Regards

Venka