[OSGeo Africa] A Mapserver Article published locally

Dewald Troskie dewald at globalimage.co.za
Fri Jun 22 02:34:04 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I have had the priviledge of publishing an article in one of the local
IT magazines distributed to about 40 000 readers (printed) + 60 000
reader (online) monthly in the GIS /  Remote Sensing / Surveying sphere.
It's about Mapserver, so I am doing my bit for OSS advocacy in the GIS
field here locally.  The article   can be found at
http://www.eepublishers.co.za/view.php?sid=9001
<blocked::http://www.eepublishers.co.za/view.php?sid=9001>   for
interests sake. BTW, my next artcle due for publishing is about PostGIS,
any pointers (beyond the usual blurb) ??

Kind Regards,

Dewald Troskie
GIS Developer / Database Architect
Network Administrator
GIS Global Image (Pty) Ltd.
Helping the world make informed decisions
P.O Box 15 The Innovation Hub 0087
Cell: +27 (0)82 615 0248
Tel: +27 (0)12 844 0660
Fax: +27 (0)86 619 3958