[OSGeo Africa] Web Map Server Evaluation

Sindile Bidla SXJBIdla at dla.gov.za
Mon Oct 8 10:48:39 EDT 2007

Gavin

Geoserver is fine.

>>> "Gavin Fleming" <GavinF at mintek.co.za> 10/08/07 3:32 PM >>>
Hi all

If you are interested in filling in an evaluation form (professionally)
for a South African Government body who is considering ArcGIS server vs
MapGuide vs MapServer vs other FOSS solutions, then please reply to me
asap. I'll send you the evaluation form, which needs to be in before
Thurs 11 Oct.

ArcGIS server and MapGuide OS are taken care of. I need someone for
MapServer and GeoServer (and any other willing candidates).

thanks

Gavin